Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What a difference a year makes!

{3 days, Photo courtesy of Madison Christopher Photography}
Today I was reflecting on my life a year ago, and realized what a difference a year makes! Last January I was uncertain when my husband and I would have a child (we had been trying for several years) and I was still photographing on-location. Fast-forward a year and I have a beautiful baby boy who's almost 3 months old and a fabulous studio along with a full-time associate photographer who has been a huge blessing to me by running the business since Christian has been born. All of these things have been faithful answers to my prayers! I hope to encourage you when times are tough in your life, remember that blessings are waiting for you right around the corner:)
Here are a few pictures of Christian from the countless photo sessions that I've taken...Enjoy!
{3 days-by Madison Christopher}{1 week-by Meghan Sullivan}{3 weeks}
{4 weeks}
{5 weeks}
{8 weeks}